Terms & Conditions For Bookings & Cancellations
- All bookings must be made well in advance so that all arrangements like, Hotel, Transport etc. can be made. Once you finalise a package and book with us, we will send you a provisional confirmation along with an invoice.
- Tours can be confirmed by making 25% Deposit, which has to be paid within 3 to 5 working days from the date of invoice. Balance payment shall be deposited before 30 days from the starting date of tour. If balance payments are not received before the above timeline, the booking shall be treated as cancelled.
- All payments are to be made directly to our Bank account by Demand Draft or Bank transfer. Generally, the Bank service charges are not included in any of our quote. In case you prefer to make payment using credit/ debit card through our payment gateway you can make it through our website, which may attract a convenience fee.
- As soon as the payments are received by us a receipt will be send to you.
- CANCELLATIONS Must be made in writing and will be effective on the date of receipt in our offices. The following cancellation charges will apply: (shown as % age of total package price).
- More than 6 weeks before arrival - 25%
- Between 41– 20 days before arrival - 50%
- 19 days or less before arrival - 100%
Our Bank A/c Details
Account Name: St. JUDE Travels and tours
Current Account No: 99001400000995
Bank: Syndicate Bank
Branch: Port Blair Branch
IFSC/ RTGS Code: SYNB0009900